Sunday, August 30, 2009

Do you repair Toyota AD820 motherboard and approximately how much?

More details about the problem...
I checked the fuses in the power supply and they're good. When turning the power on I get a sewing motor lock, and on some occasions when power turned on the needle bar would go up and down real fast for a few seconds then stop with a sewing motor lock error.

My question is being you indicated it is most likely the motherboard, should I send it to you and have you check it in another machine to verify? Whats the guarantee on repair of motherboard if determined it is faulty? What's the instructions and procedure for sending part to you?

Our Answer:
It’s a 1 year guarantee. Just today alone my tech fixed 2.

Send it to:
2954 SE Loop 820
Fort Worth Texas
76140

If you can get an antistatic bag, etc that would be best.

Be sure to insure it and only send it with someone reliable like UPS and not the Postal Service.

Include a letter head with as much information on it as you can such as details on the problem and all that.

2 comments:

  1. Well I have never experienced .. Anything special about it .. ??

    Computer Repairs Los Angeles Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Toyota ad820. When I turned it on, the red power light comes on and I get a _ dash on the control panel. Any idea what I can do about this?

    ReplyDelete