Friday, August 7, 2009

I have two Tajima multihead machines, two Barudan multihead machines and two Brother machines...Can I install a USB drive to these?

The machines I have are Tajima TME DC1212, Tajima TME DC918, Barudan BEMSE YS 12T, Barudan BESR UG 12T, Brother BAS 416 and Brother BAS 423.

Yes, of course you can.

If you order the drives, you would have to order each one for each machine and specify what machine they are going into so we can get the correct connector for each one.

If you purchase 5 of the USB floppy drive upgrades for the machines that have disk drives in their control panel, I will give you a price of $1,125.

For the Barudan without disk drive you will need to buy a different device. I could sell you one of these devices and the 5 floppy drive upgrades for a total of $1,600 and I will take care of shipping. This will cover all 6 of your machines.

For all the machines except the Brothers you can purchase the following device: http://www.tewh.com/usb.php

The cheapest route you could go would be to buy 2 disk drives at regular price for the Brothers ($550 total), and one of the devices listed at $600. You will then need to buy 3 separate keys which we will sell at $75 each. However, we do not warranty the device when it is used on multiple machines. So your total would be $1375 like this. I will give you another $75 off if you go that route.


My recommendations of course is the $1600 option that will upgrade all machines.

More information: ventas@tewh.com | 619-819-2911

No comments:

Post a Comment